Trevor Wood Associates are the leading, independent, provider of information on all retail and leisure schemes in the UK. The majority of our clients come from the retail and property industries, others are from consultancy firms or local government.
The Definitive Guide to Retail & LEisure Parks 2014 - REPRINTED AND NOW AVAILABLE
Trevor Wood Associates' flagship review has just been updated and, due to increased market interest, the first edition sold out so quickly that further copies have been printed to meet demand!
The review contains comprehensively updated analyses including national ranking tables with up to a 10 year time series with detailed reviews of each scheme from 2012 to date, together with a number of national and regional tables showing leading tenants, letting agents, managing agents, investment managers and direct property owners.
Every scheme review has been updated in 2014 and the information is as current as possible which, with even more updated photos than before, makes the 2014 edition the largest and most comprehensive ever published.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK HERE OR
Download and complete the order form to order your copy
Presentations of the key findings for the 2014 review together with up to date analysis of units vacated in the past few years due to administrations and CVAs took place in:-
- London, West End - hosted by CBRE
- London, City - hosted by CgMs
- London, City - hosted by DTZ
- Cambridge - hosted by Turnstone Estates
- London, West End - hosted by Knight Frank
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne, intu Eldon Square - hosted by intu Properties
- Edinburgh - hosted by Eric Young & Co
- Belfast - hosted by Osborne King
- Southampton - hosted by GL Hearn
- Bristol, The University & Literary Club - hosted by Macarthur Wilson
- Cardiff - hosted by Fletcher Morgan
- Birmingham - hosted by GVA
- Leeds - hosted by JLL
- Liverpool, B & M Distribution Centre - hosted by B & M
- Manchester,The Great Northern - hosted by Workman Retail
- Nottingham - hosted by Boots
- London, West End - hosted by Strutt & Parker
- London, West End - hosted by JLL
Going Shopping 2013 - The Definitive Guide to Shopping Centres
Following extensive research, we published the 25th anniversary edition of our Going Shopping series, Going Shopping 2013 - The Definitive Guide to Shopping Centres.
For more details please click here or
To order a copy download & complete our order form.